This notice is aimed at our website trackgps.ro, visitors (potential or existing clients/other partners, etc).
In this notice, “we”, “us”, “ours”, “TrackGPS”, “AROBS” or “AROBS TRANSILVANIA SOFTWARE S.A.” refer to the company, its affiliates and subsidiaries. For further details about our company please consult the last section of this document. “You” refers to you, as a data subject in the position of an application visitor.
Protecting personal data that we process as a data controller represents one of the most important objectives in our business. We are aware of our responsibility for a secure and legally compliant processing. In order to achieve this, we commit to maintain a privacy management program, subject to continuous monitoring and improvement.
How we use your personal data
There are two ways in which we collect your personal data, namely: directly from you, such when submitting application forms and resumes or direct contact us and indirectly, when we collect data through cookies and other information technology.
What we aim for
We process data contained in any enquiry form you submit to us or directly, such as name, phone, email, role, company, country/region, for the purpose of communicating with you regarding your requirements or complaints.
Who controls your personal data?
We may process the following data automatically collected by our information systems or by cookies, such as your IP address, location, browser settings, length of application visit, OS, application navigation paths or by cookies collectively collected while browsing the application.
The purposes of all the above cases of data processing is:
- Communication with you regarding any requests from your side, in order to provide support and assistance for you (the requirements can be related to our products & services, complaints, etc);
- Promoting our company and the services offered TrackGPS by AROBS through newsletters and promotional campaigns;
- Improvement of our products/solutions by obtaining feedback from you;
- Communication with candidates who submit their resumes through the application, for the management of the entire recruitment process (analysis of the resumes, interviews, employment – if the candidate is accepted, further notifications about jobs, etc.);
- Operation, maintenance and improvement of our application functionality (in accordance with users’ needs or preferences) and ensure the security of its administration to diagnose connectivity issues and prevent fraud;
- Marketing purposes, analysing visitors, application browsing preferences, users’ locations and behaviours, trends – to create a personalized experience for data subjects and improve TrackGPS by AROBS presentation and promotion;
- For administrative, legal and evidential purposes in connection with the above activities as well as archiving.
The legal bases of processing for the purposes outlined above are: our legitimate interest (by ensuring that our actions do not prevail over your rights and freedoms), your consent (this applies when it comes to direct marketing communications – newsletter, or installation of cookies that are not strictly required) as well as the execution of the contract (when there is a contract between you and us or there are steps to conclude it). We also process personal data considering the legal requirements.
Retaining of personal data
The data is being kept on the application according to the contract regarding us and your company. When storing your data in our internal application, we ensure that they are kept for a limited amount of time, according to internal policies and any applicable legislation.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
For reasons related to our legitimate interest, we may disclose your personal data to third parties as long as this is necessary for our activities. Thus, we use various other IT services (maintenance, applications and security), marketing (analysis, promotion, newsletter administration), document archiving, and more.
We may also disclose your personal data to authorities, public institutions, attorneys, insurance companies, auditors, external consultants only when necessary or in case of a legal requirement.
There might be situations when we disclose your data in order to protect your vital interest or the vital interest of another person. We may also act similarly whenever necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
International transfer of personal data
Independently of the third parties’ location, we will make sure that the personal data security is maintained (minimized and controlled access) and the data transfer (including outside of the EEA where applicable) complies to the international privacy legislation (e.g. adequacy decisions, standard contract clauses, Privacy Shield).
We are accountable for protecting your personal data (collected directly or indirectly from you), therefore we are continuously focusing on the optimal
functioning of our IT systems and all implemented technical controls, part of our information security management system (which is ISO 27001 certified).
As a person, you have certain rights you can exercise, while we will respond according to all the applicable legal requirements. It is important to emphasize that some of the rights enumerated below may apply only partially under certain circumstances; for further details as well as for any request please contact us.
Thus, your rights are:
- To be informed regarding the way we process your personal data (this policy is an example of such information);
- To have access to your personal data that we might have (you can require us to provide you
- To rectify your personal data (please contact us if you notice that your personal data is incorrect);
- To erase the personal data (in order to eliminate the data we hold, whenever applicable);
- To restrict and/or object the way we process your personal data;
- Data portability (supply the data in transferrable format);
- To not be a subject to automated decisions and profiling, which produce legal or significant effect;
- The right to complain to the supervisory authority (www.dataprotection.ro).
We may update this Policy whenever it is necessary and publish a new revision on this application. For this, we invite you to read this Policy regularly.
Other information and contact data
For any questions or clarification requests regarding the way we process your personal data or for requests about the exercising of your rights, please contact us. We will do our best to respond in a timely manner and support you in your endeavor.
AROBS TRANSILVANIA SOFTWARE S.A.
63 Minerilor Street, Cluj-Napoca County, Post Code 400409
Phone: +0374714800 or email: [email protected]
Last Update: February 2020